The Applied Analytics & Emerging Technology Lab (AeTL), as part of the Lucy Family Institute, collaborates with iNDustry Labs to help accelerate economic and innovation impact in the South-Bend Elkhart region, achieving the goals of the LIFT Network.
As an applied research lab, AeTL aims to:
- Enable sustained co-innovation, engagement and collaboration between academic teams, INDLabs, and South Bend – Elkhart business community
- Pilot ideas and proofs-of-concept for digital and analytics journey of businesses
- Accelerate use-inspired research that leads to application of analytics in relevant industry, scales transition of analytics powered innovation, and drives advancement of foundational research
- Cultivate societal impact through community partnerships
- Accelerate Industry 4.0 digital transformation in South Bend-Elkhart region, enhancing competitiveness and growth
Ultimately, AeTL serves as the application arm of the Institute, working to deliver on short-run and long-pass opportunities for the local region, while inspiring use-oriented research in academia.
Need more information?
For more information on AeTL and how to become affiliated with the lab, please contact Lucy Institute.